Our scented all natural soy provides a clean and natural flame free aroma. Each melt is hand poured with a melt time of approximately 8-10 hours per melt, this is also dependent on the type of warmer used. This slow liquefying melt provides a fragrant scent to fill your room.
Wax Melt Care
- Before melting your wax melts remove from the packaging, duh.
- Remember to place your warmer on a heat resistant surface.
- Do not move warmer when supporting a container of hot wax.
- Do not allow the cord to hang over the edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
- Never leave a fragrance warmer or wax melter unattended.
- Keep out of reach of kids and pets.
- Keep melts out of sunlight, store in a cool and dark place.
After a Melt
- The wax from a melt doesn’t disappear, so once the fragrance is no longer present or you just want to try a different scent turn off the warmer and pour the wax into a jar or wait for the wax to cool and harden to remove. Tip: place your warming dish in the freezer for about 10 mins and the wax will just slide out. Allow the dish to warm up before placing back onto the warmer.
- Never pour wax into a sink, this will leave you with clogged pipes.
Our scented candles provide a clean and natural burn using cotton wicks. Each candle is hand poured with an approximate burn time of 30 + hours. This slow burning candle provides a fragrant scent to fill your room.
- Before burning candles remove all packaging, duh.
- Remember to burn on a heat resistant surface away from windows, fans and drafts.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- To receive the best and consistent burn out of your candle, trim the wick to 1/4” before lighting each time and when you first light it allow it to burn to the sides of the jar.
- Candles have a memory and perform best when that memory has been created on the first burn. Allowing your candle to melt completely across the top and burning for no less than 3 hours on the first burn will create this memory. This allows the candle to burn evenly for following burns.
- Do not burn for no more than the recommended 4 hours at a time.